Lyeanna Wana Official Blog lyeanna wana: di rumah. kelaparan

Saturday 10 October 2015

di rumah. kelaparan

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum

Last aku coret kat blog ni masa balik MUET. pelik kenapa tak ada post tu? aku hide. sebab aku rasa ada yang nak serang aku guna entry tu. well, idc pun but nah, malas la nak gaduh.

just take note, this isn't an act of fear. it's a decision which I think is wise considering your attitude. dahlah weh, admit je la u don't like me since the very beginning.  BTW, I think u shouldn't be mad at me writing that post cuz you were the who started the whole thing. sampai bermuka-muka and tweet macam2 kat Twitter. remember, I don't do things unless u do it first. I gave us chances to be friends but u blocked every mean that can make me and your best friend, be friends again. Enough is enough. U deserve everything you've done. Oh yeah, btw I didn't mention anything about our level of IQ because I know everyone is different and being in Form 6 is not something to be ashamed of. My friends are there too. I was the one who encouraged my friends to be in Form 6 if they think Matrikulasi is too much. I never like to look down at someone and the same thing goes to you. Just, it's up to you. It's your own insecure thoughts. IDK why u brought this thing up anyway. Whatever. Period. I'm not going to talk about this anymore.

screw this. I'm going back to what I was supposed to write.

anyway, the reason I think today is a good day to write something on the blog is because, I'm missing my housemate really much I think I can actually run to UiTM Bukit Sekilau and cry while looking at our house.

A307

taught me so much of life. as much as PLKN had taught me. family-like friends. backstabber. the fun of trying out new things. even though we surely will meet one another in 2 months time but only Allah understands how I fear this friendship we have is not going to be as strong as it is now.

right now, I'm reminiscing about the days when we danced to the SNSD  Into The New World's choreography. and days when Divine by SNSD was our official song of the house.


gosh, I'm so gonna cry now.














May Allah ease my heart and keep our friendship be as sturdy as it is now. I love you, all of you.

Jah
Izra
Intan
Wani
Sha
Lala
Bev
Sab
Anis
Siti






Till we meet again in Dengkil, sweethearts. 

Komen dan LIKE anda sangat dihargai

0 comments: